This copyright policy describes how we enforce the intellectual property rights of others and how to report an alleged violation. Please read it carefully and make sure you understand it.
In order to process your request efficiently, please send us the following information:
1) The physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
2) The identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
3) An exact description of where the material believed to be infringing is located on our Services.
4) Your contact information (such as address, telephone number, and email address).
5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that you are the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed, or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
We should also let you know that we may terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.